Friday, November 09, 2007

i can has job?

Well, it's mostly official. I have a job! It's at SPSS here in Rochester. They make statistical analysis software, but I'll be working on internal projects. They're planning to set up a lot of collaboration sites with Microsoft SharePoint. (Interestingly, my husband Dave is a tech sales guy for IBM's competitive product, WebSphere Portal Server.)

Anyway, I really wanted this job. It's like geek with social skills, so I get to use both degrees. (Yay me!) I was somewhat surprised they'd take me considering I don't have any experience with Microsoft technologies. I start Monday, November 26th. So, anyway. That's it.

2 comments:

Euthanos said...

I noticed you have no comments posted. So I am a commentin' More posts please!

Brain said...

No experience with Micro$~1? Oooh, with that kind of Micro$~1 products....